His/her tasks will be to:
- Develops business plan and sales strategy for the market in coordination with the CEO
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services per targeted segments
- Provide timely accurate and competitive pricing
- Analyze and monitor market trends, and competitor activity.
- Participate in developments roadmap definition based on customer demand, market trends and feedbacks
- Initiate and coordinate business plan to penetrate new market
- Ability to plan, formulate and implement sales strategies: define Sales process, tools and actions
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Manage and close sales deals in Europe, especially key accounts
- Maintains contact with the client area to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team
- Provide timely feed back to the CEO regarding the performance
- Demonstrate ability to interact with company team
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of sales staff and oversee their daily activities.