Internship: Office Assistant and Guest Relations Position
|Job Description||General Information|
A.M.A Selections is the new premier luxury vacation rental agency on the French Riviera and has a portfolio of just under 100 villas from Monaco to St. Tropez.
We are looking to recruit an intern full-time to help coordinate office and guest relations tasks. The position is based in Mougins and will start as soon as possible and will end at the end of August, with possibility to work until the end of September.
- Basic accounting (preparing invoices, accounting updates, etc.)
- Helping to develop our CRM
- Preparing brochures and formatting pictures for the website
- Arrival preparation (villa inventory, villa notes, welcome baskets, organizing pick up of linens, ensuring the villa is up to standard for our guests)
- Concierge (picking up groceries if requested, organizing car rentals and airport pick-ups/drop offs, private chefs, etc.)
- Guest relations (meet & greets if needed, helping guests throughout their stay for any requests/complaints)
Who we are looking for:
- Must be administratively covered by your school (through a “convention de stage”). This is mandatory.
- Organized, dynamic, great team spirit, and customer service oriented is a must!
- Native or fluent English (written and spoken) and basic French is required
- Must have your own car
- Knowledge of the area is important
- Education Level: at least 2 years of university is preferred
- Preferably has experience in the vacation rental industry or in the hospitality industry
- Excited and interested in working for a new company
Compensation: 800€ per month
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) to Mariek Anselme at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|City: Mougins Company: A.M.A. Selections Published: 2014-06-15 Contract type: Internship CONTACT DETAILS Website: http://www.amaselections.comEmail: email@example.comPhone: 0658497886|
|BACK TO JOB OFFERS|